Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year

E-v, I am so sorry for neglecting this blog. Life just pulls you in other directions sometimes, and you have to redirect your focus for a little while. But I'm back to share something incredible with you! I hope you'll be proud :) It is January 2011, which means that the "to love the unloved" launch is official! There was the launch post, the interview with a family who has adopted a child with special needs post, and now, there is the LOGO!! post! Why am I SOOO excited about this you may wonder, well e-v, the logo is YOU!! How cool is that!?

Before:

And After!:

I want to throw a thank you out to Emily Dillon, who is a great friend of mine, and the designer of this logo! Contact her for all of your graphic design needs, she's amazing, as you can see! The wings are made to look like the down syndrome butterfly, how cool is that!? 

So you see e-v, I may not write in here as often as I'd like to, but when there is a hiatus, it's because I'm doing something amazing, that usually includes you ;) I hope you like it!! Kisses and hugs from your sissy! <3

More soon,
Savana

No comments:

Post a Comment