Sunday, December 26, 2010

Feeling so blessed today

I woke up to snow, and it's supposed to continue until tomorrow night! How exciting :) I know e-v would love to see it, I wish she was here so I could take her out on a little sled and run around, but I'm sure she's loving the California sunshine :)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and kept the orphans overseas in your prayers. That's all I could seem to think about yesterday while I was with my family. I wish I could show them all the love a family can give, one day I will. I'll share with you guys some adorable pictures of e-v from the holiday (stolen from my mom), but first I want to share with you a thought that's been on my mind.

My mom is Sergey T's Christmas Warrior, and she's been so great. She's done a bake sale at her work, fundraising.. it's not easy to make that many cookies and desserts to sell! But she did, and because of her Sergey has $752.05 in his adoption fund! She has until the 31st to reach her goal of $1,000, will you guys help her?



He has an updated picture! and look how handsome he is.. I just want to take him home!

Look at his ADORABLE little face and tell me you won't donate and help save him from his crib confinement? Think of all the things you just got for Christmas, and then think about how the only thing this boy REALLY needs is something so basic; a family. 

I'll be checking his fund daily from now until then, and I know with the help of all of you we can get him to $1,000 by then!! 

Here's some motivation; adorable pictures of e-v. Look how happy she is! Imagine what a family could do for Sergey. 

In her little pj's

Look at that smile! and look at how long her hair is! it's longer than mine.. :(

Sticking her tongue out just like sissy taught her :)


Being a cute little elf :)

Leading the Christmas party at her preschool

Sorry guys, but it has to be done. Look at that little pout!! That is what e-v does when she finds out that you won't donate to help Sergey find his forever family!!

With that in mind, I hope that you'll all go to Sergey's page and chip in whatever you can afford :) Happy holidays everybody!! 

More soon,
Savana

No comments:

Post a Comment