Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy World

Down Syndrome Awareness Day :) March 21 (3/21) was picked to represent the 3 copies of the 21st chromosome, which is unique to those with Down Syndrome.
Educate yourself today on the subject, if not for yourself, for my sister. There is nothing that hurts me more than people who think my sister is any less of a human being, just because she has designer genes, as I like to put it.
She has inspired me to no end, and because of her I've become friends with some of the greatest people in the world. Because of her, I was led to 3 other girls who all have the same blessing of a family member with Down Syndrome, and we are now changing the world, one orphan at a time. Using our inspiration from our blessings to make a difference in the life of children overseas, who don't get the opportunity to be loved, or to have a family.
If you are interested in learning how you can help out, please visit www.facebook.com/tolovetheunloved or tolovetheunlovedblog.blogspot.com
To the cutest, most loving person in my life, E-v Alexandria Powell. You fill my darkest days with happiness and love. You are truly my everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment