Monday, March 21, 2011

I've been enjoying my time with e-v so much that I've forgotten about my blog! I'll upload some pictures of her to keep you guys entertained :) she's soooo cute. She still is obsessed with touching my nose, but now she likes to touch my eyes too. She loves when I dance, she thinks it's the best thing ever. Her latest trick is trying to climb out of her pack and play.. she gets one leg all the way over the top, and then doesn't know what to do! Soon enough she'll be climbing out. She's growing up so fast!! :( Her favorite food lately is cheerios, she can't get enough of them. She is obsessed with Barney, and Elmo! :)

Being a cutie in her hello kitty shirt!

Hugging Barney aww so cute! :D

In her playpen wearing sissy's hello kitty hair clip, she always does that hand placement when the end of Barney comes on, and she wants hugs and kisses :)

 
 E-v copying the sounds of sheep "baaing" on her children's music cd :)
 
E-v dancing perfectly to Barney! I love how she knows all the moves already!

No comments:

Post a Comment